In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and its implementing regulations, the website manager informs all users of the website who provide or will provide their personal data to be processed by:
- Identity: LILA MARKETING
- Postal address: Plaça dels xiquets de Sant Vicent 2, 5, València
- Telephone: +34 684 40 41 19
- E-mail: email@example.com
Which data do we collect and what's the purpose?
Through the website www.lilamkt.com we collect the following data:
- Contact details of those users who request information about our services.
- We also process data in order to provide you with periodic information (newsletter) of interest.
- It is possible that we link events of interest or even that we manage and spread them, so surely you can access their registration through our links or even in some cases we can carry out the management directly.
- We inform you that once collected, your data are treated and become part of our databases, being processed for the purposes described above.
For how long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected through the forms on the website will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information has been provided. Once these purposes have been fulfilled, they may be kept for a period of 4 years for statistical, administrative and commercial purposes of the entity. If the data has been provided with the aim of providing certain services, it will be kept while the relationship of providing them is maintained and once it has passed, for the time legally established for this purpose.
What is the legitimacy for your data processing?
What are the security measures implemented to protect my data?
The collection of personal data through the forms inserted in the web www.lilamkt.com is carried out in a safe environment since we use the cryptographic protocol SSL that makes the communications between the server and the client to be transmitted encrypted. The web pages that use this protocol begin with https, if a cyber attack were to occur, only an encrypted data flow would be obtained.
Are your details sent to third parties?
The data you enter on the website will not be communicated to other entities, except by legal imperative or in order to fulfill the purpose for which they were provided.
What are your rights when you send us your data?
They are the following:
- Right to information: you have the right to be informed clearly BEFORE your data is collected about what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been obtained and whether it will be communicated or has been communicated to anyone.
- Right of access: to know what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been obtained and whether it will be communicated or has been communicated to anyone.
- Right of rectification: to modify your data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: to cancel your inadequate or excessive data.
- Right of opposition: to avoid that your data is treated or that it stops being treated, although only in the cases established by law.
- Right of limitation of the treatment: to request that the treatment of data be suspended in the cases established by law.
- The right to the portability of the data: to receive your data in a structured electronic format that is commonly used and to be able to transmit it to another person in charge.
- The right not to be subject to individualized decisions: so that no decision is taken about you that produces legal effects or affects you based only on the processing of your data.
How can I exercise my rights?
To exercise any of your rights you must request it to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll need to attach us:
- Photocopy of the ID (passport or other identity card) or electronic signature.
- Content of the request you make and if necessary, the documents that support it.
- Address (for notification purposes), date and signature
If you exercise your rights by a specifically designated representative, you must provide the document or electronic instrument that proves the representation.
In the event that the owner of the data is a minor or incapacitated, the rights will be exercised by his or her duly accredited legal representative.
We will be responsible for responding to your request within the legally established time limits and in the most appropriate manner. In any case, you can go to the Personal Data Protection Agency to defend your legitimate interests.
Links to other websites
If you would like more information, the Spanish Data Protection Agency has published a citizen’s guide.