Likewise, the Web will be able to know all the services requested by the users, so that they will be able to facilitate or to offer information adapted to the tastes and preferences of each user.
What Cookies do we use?
The cookies we use on our website are:
- Own: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party: These are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
How to disable Cookies?
It is normally possible to stop accepting Cookies from the browser, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service. All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookie settings:
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Microsoft Edge: Configuration and more – Configuration – Delete scan data.
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History – Custom settings.
- Chrome: Settings – Advanced settings – Privacy and security – Delete browsing data.
- Safari: Preferences – Security.